Our Services | Geoprobe & Environmental Drilling Services Monmouth County NJ
Foresight Enviroprobe, Inc. (FEI), established in 2000, uses Geoprobe units with direct push technology to provide environmental consultants with subsurface sampling.
- Soil & Groundwater SamplingOur Geoprobe direct push technology can be used to perform a variety of services relating to the testing of soil and groundwater at commercial, industrial and residential sites.
- Monitoring Well InstallationOur experienced well drillers have the capability to install 2 and 4-inch monitoring wells. We also use Geoprobes 3.75” direct push system to install 2-inch prepacked wells.
- Well AbandonmentFEI has the ability to plan and direct all phases of a well abandonment project and ensure that all of the necessary regulatory requirements are met.
- Air Rotary DrillingOur air drill is a strong, versatile 6-inch Mincon Down Hole Hammer to install 2-inch wells through tough consolidated formations.
- Well RepairsFEI can rehabilitate existing wells that have dropped in capacity or been shut down due to unforeseen circumstances
- Air KnifingComprehensive and cost-effective vacuum excavation service used to locate underground utilities or to excavate a hole 5-8 feet deep prior to drilling or Geoprobing.
- Geotechnical Borings
We have the ability to use the probe auto hammer to perform standard penetration testing to various depths for roadways, new construction, and helical piles.
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Electromagnetic Scanning (EM)
We provide GPR and EM services through our partner company Foresight Locating, LLC.
Equipment We Use | Geoprobe & Environmental Drilling Services Monmouth County NJ
- Geoprobe 54LT
For areas with limited access and general Soil & Groundwater Sampling
- Geoprobe 6610DT
For 2″ & 4″ monitoring wells, and deeper than average borings
- Geoprobe 7822DT
For deep borings or wells, and faster drilling
- VacMaster 1000
Airknifing, soft digging, and utility locating
- Utilavac – VE75
- Geoprobe Manual Sampling Equipment